Eyetec.net has 16 online courses approved by JCAHPO for a total of 27.5 CE credits. Some of the courses have dual credit with the Ophthalmic Photographer's Society, with a total of 11 OPS CE credits.
Registration/login is required to view the course catalog, course descriptions, and to purchase CE courses. After login, return to this menu tab for navigation, or click here to go to the course catalog.
On the course catalog page, you can use the drop down to sort for JCAHPO CE courses, or for OPS CE courses.
CE courses are $10 per CEC. Course titles are as follows.
- A-scan Biometry - 1 CEC
- Anterior and Posterior Segment A&P - 2 CECs
- B-scan Ultrasonography - 2 CECs
- Basics of Photography - 1 CEC
- Contact Lenses - 2 CECs
- External Eye, EOM, and Orbital A&P - 1.5 CECs
- Extraocular Muscle Skills - 1.5 CECs
- Fundus Photography and Fluorescein Angiography - 2 CECs
- Glaucoma - 2 CECs
- History Taking and Gen. Med. Knowledge - 1 CEC
- Intraocular Lens Calculations - 1 CEC
- Optical Coherence Tomography - 2.5 CECs
- Optics - 2 CECs
- Refractometry - 2.5 CECs
- Retinoscopy - 1 CEC
- Visual Fields - 2.5 CECs